A patchwork soul made from a variety of different fabrics, torn and shredded from past experiences, but still stitched together by the strongest of threads.
in an effort to “get caught up,” Steve becomes the pop culture junkie of the group
he lives for the looks of confusion on other people’s faces and makes increasingly obscure references in a not-so-subtle attempt at revenge
some are born hipsters, some achieve hipsterdom and some become hipsters fOR VENGEANCE
Sometimes I think canadian stereotypes are untrue but then today I saw a commercial for a new debit-Visa card that also acts as a Tim hortons card
That mop has fabulous hair
The Turkish company Pugedon has created a vending machine that’s dispensing help for both the environment and our furry friends.
Oh damn, this is going to be “fun,” uhhh, lessee…
1. Collecting Pokemon is my guilty pleasure. My main focuses are Furret and Fennekin, but I also dabble in Buizel on the side.
2. I’ve been in university for four whole years already and I still have no idea what the hell I’m doing with my life.
3. I was pretty sure I was going to die during that storm last night. Thanks, lake effect!
This is really hard, um…
4. I am a huge klutz, I can honest to god trip on anything. I’ve tripped on pillows, crackers, air… I must have a death wish because I like weapons and to light things on fire >:D
5. Tim Hortons. No, that’s it. Tim Hortons is my husband that supplies me with coffee. I have a seriously bad problem. I am currently going through withdrawal thanks to my vacation.
I’m boring, and this was hard. I will probably think of cool facts later…